How To Record Screen On Windows 10
Did you know that window 10 is incorporated with a screen recording feature known as the Xbox game bar? It allows you to record a video of every action that you take in any window application present on your laptop. It does not matter whether you want to create a tutorial video explaining Microsoft office features or capture the performance of your gameplay.
Moreover, the best thing about using a screen recording is that it records the video to the highest resolution and provides you with an opportunity to recording the elite performance of your gameplay or a small clip from any streaming channel for your social page. One should know that these features will also provide an option for recording video as well as audio, which means you record your video while explaining the niche of your video tutorial.
Though you can also record video, all you have to do change the screen recording setting. To make the most out of screen recording, the developers of window 10 have provided all necessary features of screen recording, which ensure users can capture every movement that you spend on making something productive.
To begin your screen recording journey, here is a list of simple steps that you can follow to record the screen of window 10. One should know that the screen recording tool is one of the Xbox app parts, which already comes installed in window 10 by default. Moreover, the Xbox feature of window 10 has been upgraded several times, allowing you to take screenshots and other features.
Steps That You Need To Follow For Recording Your Screen On Window 10
- Open the desired application that you want to record
- One should know that, unfortunately, the screen recording tool cannot record or capture several apps programs like a file manager or the whole desktop, but it ensures to work on the regular application like desktop apps or window store.
- After that, you need to press the window button + g at the same movement in order to open the game bar dialog box.
- Once the game bar has opened, you need to fill the checkbox in order to load the game bar. One should know that this kind of window bar will only open when you are recording a game or other applications, which required permission for recording the screen.
- Now you have to click on the start button to begin your screen recording.
- When you are done recording, all you have to do is click on the red recording bar, which probably appears on the top right corner of the program window.
That’s all, you have successfully have recorded videos, which are in the format of mp4 files, and you will find the video inside the video folder in a further subfolder known as captures. Moreover, the Xbox bar developers have also provided the features of trimming the video and sharing it with your friends and other members registered on the Xbox Live.
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to record the screen on window 10.